Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Odds and Ends

Not much today.

Went to exercise this morning. Betty had a chiropractor appointment while I went to Galloping Grace Youth Ranch to work with a couple of neat kids. Betty had some pain in her side several weeks ago. Her chiropractor felt sure a rib was out of place putting pressure on some nerves. After several weeks treatment she's feeling great -- no pain now for over two weeks.

Resting this afternoon in our airconditioning while it's hot as heck outside.

We have a premarital counseling session this evening. Working with the couple on God's plan for their marriage.

That's it for our day. God willing, we'll ride early tomorrow morning before it gets too hot.

6 comments:

The Wades said...

Hearing about your days makes me happy. You two sure do pack in a lot!

Love you.

Trailboss said...

Say, When my daughter and her fiance (assuming that happens) are ready for marriage I think I'll send them to AZ so they can get the BEST premartial counseling....whatcha think?

I really wish it was possible because I can't think of any better example for them that yours and Betty's marriage.

TjandMark said...

Nice day. And I too am a believer in Chiro care. We are beginning to heat up here too. I think it will be 90 today. A couple of days ago the high was 70.

Dan and Betty said...

TB, you might get them to stop in New Mexico on the way because that's where we live. ;)

Dan

Trailboss said...

Silly me Dan. I don't know why I said AZ. It was early! lol

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

We just started up our Swamp Cooler last week as it is getting hot, in the upper 80's, low 90's during the middle of the day. If we keep the blinds closed and the windows open and fans going we barely need it, though. And by 7pm, we sometimes even need a sweater.
Another reason I love living in the mountains.

You guys sure do keep busy...and healthy of body, mind and spirit.

Yooz good folks *wink*

~Lisa