Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Odds and Ends

We're doing a ride on Wednesday morning and the Culligan repair man is coming in the afternoon as our water softener's not working right. So, I'm actually writing this on Tuesday evening.

Here are some more flowers - Day Lillies - that have been in full bloom for the past several days. We think they have been prettier this year than in years past.

Last night, Monday, we had one of those crazy rain clouds where the rain evaporated before it hit the ground. What made it interesting was it occurred just as the sun was setting.


Have a great Wednesday.

5 comments:

daniel cooksey said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing these.

The Wades said...

Dan, you're amazing! Those are incredible shots.

Did Betty ever tell you I thought you were getting all your plant pictures off the Internet? I had no idea they were all in your yard. Impressive w/ that camera of yours!

Trailboss said...

Those pictures are amazing! Really gorgeous.

TjandMark said...

INcredible photos. That last one especially took my breath away. Wow.

Michelle, what is it about his camera?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Stunning flower shots, Dan! I've got a big box full of daylily bulbs from my neighbor. Should I wait until Fall to plant them?

Wow...what a sky photo, too. Sometimes I miss that western view of the Sandias. So pretty at Sunset.

~Lisa