Betty and I worked with the horses in the back this morning and went to see Toy Story 3 in the afternoon. I won’t give away any of the plot, but just make these observations.
It’s amazing to me how solid the Pixar movie stories are – as good as the computer animation has become – the story is still the strength of their movies.
However, the animation continues to get better and better. The backgrounds are texturally amazing and the humans are now rendered in a way that allows you to connect with them at an emotional level, just as with a live actor.
Finally, the ending is fabulous. If you get a chance to go see it on the big screen, we recommend it. (We chose to see it in 2D and not in 3D and it was fine.)
4 comments:
Thanks for letting me know the kids are dying to go see it
I've heard over and over that it's the best one yet. I'm excited to see it.
It seems that most of the films we see anymore are animated-usually Pixar productions. They are entertaining, clever most of the time, and usually "safe". Thanks for the review..
Thanks for the review. ~ Like the new blog style. Missed ya.
Post a Comment