I have always loved snow – except for living where it snows. What that statement means is I love snow, but I don’t like the cold weather that brings snow and I don’t like shoveling snow and I don’t like driving in snow. That’s one of the reasons we live in New Mexico.
But I still love snow – at least to watch it. It seems our horses, Morgunn and Sugar, like snow as well. We had a brief, unexpected snow shower on Tuesday afternoon and it gave Morgunn and Sugar some unusual energy. Enjoy.

4 comments:
We watched a movie at the mall. When we got out, I heard it had snowed, but we saw no evidence. I LOVE to watch horses running around. My favorite is at the big ranch when they get released from the pens. To see they running "free" is a beautiful sight.
Genetics are a powerful force in all creation... perhaps they both were responding to the snow because they were bred for it? mark
Looks like they had a great time in the snow. That's pretty cool!
VeRy AwEsOmE!!!!
Post a Comment