Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Video–Norwegian Beauty

No, this is not a video about beautiful Norwegian blondes.  Sorry.
As we enter the darkest time of our year, you can see what goes on in these Northern climes at the same time.
Sit back, relax and enjoy.

Aurora Borealis time-lapse HD - Tromsø 2010 from Tor Even Mathisen on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Mark's Space said...

Superb choice Dan.It encourages us to realise just how inconsequential we are in the face of nature.

Anonymous said...

I want to see this in person! How far north does one have to go to view it? Did you see this when you went to sea? This is seriously on my bucket list. Can't wait to find out when we will see it for ourselves. Is it a predictable experience? Should I just be using Google for all these questions? Can you tell I am excited?

Anonymous said...

Awesome.. guess I better search out some answers with Miss Molly and start saving..

Michelle said...

Absolutely incredible!! So glad you shared that. Molly and Bobby, I hope you share pictures if you go.