We had another drama in our courtyard this past Sunday. In fact, it occurred right outside our windows while we watched. My camera wasn’t set for action so some of the pictures in the video below are blurred, but you will get the idea.
Okay, Bob accidentally commented as me. I want all Peter family members to STAY in that courtyard or I may never be able to relax there again!! Get this, employees at the doctor's office this morning were teasing a girl that they were going to give her a snake for her birthday. I told her I'd send your video along. She wants to send it to the husband who plans to provide the snake. She was grateful for the video!! Molly D.
11 comments:
No way!! Garrett (big reptile fan) said that was a mean rabbit. ;)
I cannot believe you got pictures of that. I bet if you email that to a few friends, that could be one of those that go viral! Craziness.
Folks, we saw it here first!
Go Peter.. ..Peter and the family are closet carnivores..or so it would seem.
Incredble! I had no idea rabbits could kill snakes! lol.
Those are some great photos, btw.
Yikes! I feel slightly different about rabbits at the moment!
Wow I had no idea a rabbit would kill a snake. Incredible nature moment to witness
I think that Rabbit was an alien in disguise. Wow.
Just did a quick search and discovered that Peter has some snake killing relatives over in Cairns, Australia.
Okay, Bob accidentally commented as me. I want all Peter family members to STAY in that courtyard or I may never be able to relax there again!! Get this, employees at the doctor's office this morning were teasing a girl that they were going to give her a snake for her birthday. I told her I'd send your video along. She wants to send it to the husband who plans to provide the snake. She was grateful for the video!! Molly D.
Your backyard is awesome.
I wonder if Peter a momma who had little ones she thought to protect.
Phew~that's the first time I've seen a rabbit killing a snake~ great video Dan.
That was awesome Dan! What a show. I can't believe the luck of capturing it!
Post a Comment