If you haven’t had enough cute today, this should just about fill your cute cup to over flowing.
Enjoy.
so tiny
Kind of how I feel when I get up in the morning and the clock says 3:55..
Pretty interesting. Looks like it was trying to get its scent all over itself. ?? In the beginning, it doesn't look like it is rubbing anything--just breathing out some fumes. There you have it, folks. That was my best scientific thinking.
So cute
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so tiny
Kind of how I feel when I get up in the morning and the clock says 3:55..
Pretty interesting. Looks like it was trying to get its scent all over itself. ?? In the beginning, it doesn't look like it is rubbing anything--just breathing out some fumes.
There you have it, folks. That was my best scientific thinking.
So cute
Post a Comment