Betty and I are working out at Galloping Grace Youth Ranch this morning. Then this afternoon we’ll be working some more on the house to get it straightened back up after the painting was done.
So, here’s something to pass your time. Watch this short video as this large Air France jumbo jet goes past the smaller Comair commuter jet. Imagine what it would be like to have been a passenger on the Comair flight. This happened this past Monday night at JFK airport.
3 comments:
Seem to be having a problem with the playback here Dan, apparently the video says no longer available so I'll try it on YouTube.
Yikes! That was terrifying to watch. Can't even imagine being inside the smaller plane...or even the large plane for that matter.
Hope y'all had fun at GGYR.
~Lisa
I frankly do NOT want to watch this since we leave May 8!! I'll just take a pass. It is bad enough with the air traffic controllers falling asleep these days!!!
Post a Comment