Betty and I had hoped to ride yesterday (Wednesday) morning, but neither of us felt that well. We weren’t sick, just off. Given how we felt we didn’t want to deal with the heat so we took the morning off.
Hopefully, we can ride Friday morning if all goes well.
To change the subject – one of the things I love about New Mexico is our big sky and beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
We had a nice sunset Wednesday evening and here it is.
8 comments:
Beautiful!
Just lovely!
~Lisa
Lovely indeed!
Some days are like that. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Beautiful!!
I love your pictures, Dan~
Now that is a sunset.
Spectacular image Dan ~
It makes me want to come live there - do you go out in the mornings...is it pretty hot the rest of the day? How populated is your area? I'm still looking for better conditions than South Dakota! Jennifer
www.easyreadingpicks.blogspot.com
Post a Comment