If you’ve ever seen The Blue Man Group perform you know how different and original they can be.
Well, here are four white guys in white clothes working with dogs – not The Blue Man Group, but very different and original.
Enjoy.
Here's a really interesting writeup about the making of that video, written by the dog trainers. Lots and lots of work went into it!http://talentedanimals.com/blog/?p=426
Wow those dogs are so well trained; great fun to watch too.
Claire and I enjoyed that. I bet she'll have Hank performing such tricks in no time. ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Here's a really interesting writeup about the making of that video, written by the dog trainers. Lots and lots of work went into it!
http://talentedanimals.com/blog/?p=426
Wow those dogs are so well trained; great fun to watch too.
Claire and I enjoyed that. I bet she'll have Hank performing such tricks in no time. ;)
Post a Comment