“We and our shadows – walking down the avenue.”
Bad pun on a great old song. It will make more sense if you watch the video below.
We had a beautiful New Mexico morning today. When we saddled up the temperature was in the low 70s, the sun was shining with hardly a cloud in the sky and there was a nice, cool breeze off and on.
We rode South of our house through the sage area. We crossed the arroyo and rode in the sand hills on the South side. We cut back across the arroyo and through the sage towards home.
Both horses did well and we really enjoyed ourselves. It was a great morning for anything outside.
Check out this short video… “We and our shadows..”
3 comments:
Looks very relaxing.
~Lisa
I kind of felt like I was riding along with you...
I love to play with shadows when I play photographer. I have a set of self portraits..all of them shadows or reflections.
Thanks for sharing your ride.
Did look relaxing. I don't know though--I kinda prefer your amazing GGYR video!!! :) Awesome stuff.
Post a Comment