We’re driving up to Fort Collins, Colorado today to spend a long weekend with our kids and grand kids. Tomorrow, Saturday, August 20 is our youngest granddaughter's birthday. Leah Marie will be one year old. They’re holding a party for her at a lake with family gathering for the event. It should be a lot of fun.
So, I’ll leave you with this video about the fastest living thing on earth. Cheetah at 75 miles per hour? Falcon at 100 miles per hour in a dive?
Nope. It has something to do with horses and I found it fascinating.
Enjoy.
4 comments:
That was fascinating and beautiful too.
Totally awesome, dude! Max and I really enjoyed that. You know Max--he enjoys anything with horse poop.
I have found myself thinking about these fast little creatures. Isn't God amazing?! Wow.
hey, those were the blue angels in the beginning!
i was hoping for more info on why the horse needs to ingest the fungus. it's not part of the parasite cycle, right? or?
i'm gonna have to talk to my physics teacher husband about this, i'm curious! is it true that the smaller you are, the thicker air is, and the larger you are, the thinner??
Post a Comment