Ever wonder what it would be like to talk with your dog? Here’s a video that shows what it might be like – especially if you frustrate your dog.
Enjoy.
I've had those conversations with my kids in the past..but never with Jingles!! Most amusing video.
That's great Dan ^^ I think my students will love it ~ Thanks for posting ~
I love that video. We watched it the other day. The guy who made it has people send in videos then dubs over. :)
Max and I LOVED that! So cute! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I've had those conversations with my kids in the past..but never with Jingles!! Most amusing video.
That's great Dan ^^ I think my students will love it ~
Thanks for posting ~
I love that video. We watched it the other day. The guy who made it has people send in videos then dubs over. :)
Max and I LOVED that! So cute! :)
Post a Comment