I have a blogging friend, Mark, who lives in England. He had a post this past Sunday with a very powerful video. It touched me deeply.
Please take a moment to go to his site and watch it – especially if you’re a man.
http://markdan44.blogspot.com/2011/08/father-and-son.html
Thanks very much for the kind tribute Dan. I'm pleased you found the video touching. The older gentleman reminds me of my father,may he rest in peace, who was always there with all the support I ever needed.
Thanks Dan for sending me to the video. It was very timely.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks very much for the kind tribute Dan. I'm pleased you found the video touching. The older gentleman reminds me of my father,may he rest in peace, who was always there with all the support I ever needed.
Thanks Dan for sending me to the video. It was very timely.
Post a Comment