Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Last Night on Maui

We’re packing to take a short plane ride tomorrow from Maui to the Big Island, Hawaii.  We’ve had a great week with a lot of fun and good food and drink.

Here’s a picture of the sun rise from the balcony on our condo. (With the four hour time difference I got up early a lot of mornings.)

_DSC1686 HDR_640x427

More to come.

7 comments:

juliette said...

So beautiful! It sounds like you are having a great trip. I hope it continues on the big island.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Just gorgeous!!!!

TjandMark said...

Is that a walking trail in front of your condo? I think we walked by there. Beautiful photo BTW.

Dan and Betty said...

Yes, there is a walking trail there.

Dan

Keri said...

Your Hawaii pictures are taking my breath away...... LOVELY~

Anonymous said...

cool! What time is Betty getting up? Ha-ha. She and I are good at sleeping in.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oooh! I love the purple!

~Lisa