I left this morning to head for Tennessee. I'll spend a couple of days with my sister and her family. Then, next Tuesday I'll drive to Ohio to be with Betty, Chris and Tracy. We'll stay with them until Chris gets out of the hospital and gets settled at home.
After that we'll drive down to Tennessee to, hopefully, spend Christmas with Betty's family.
I'll do a couple of Sunday Reflection posts for while I'm gone and I'll do a post for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. If I'm able, I'll do a couple of posts while we're with family, but Chris and Tracy don't have wifi so I won't be able to do a post while we're with them.
Betty and I wish everyone a blessed Christmas season and I hope you'll check in on the Sundays and Christmas days while I'm gone. I'll crank up again around the first of the year.

1 comment:
Praying for safe travels and some quiet moments
Post a Comment