...We all scream for ice cream!
After lunch, Jane, Hack, April, Jory, Betty and I drove out to the country to Chaney's Dairy. It's a dairy farm that started a home made ice cream place 10 years ago. Now it's a destination place for a lot of people in the surrounding areas.
I had a shake made with chocolate and bourbon crush ice creams. It was delicious. After we ate our ice cream we went out to the play ground in the back.
Here are a few photos and a short video from today...
And, finally, as you read this we're on our way home! Yay! It's been a great three weeks, but a long three weeks. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place...






4 comments:
welcome home..did you say bourbon in your ice cream:)
Cool culvert slide. We could make that. I've never seen one before.
I hear you about "home". Mark and I are getting ready for another 3 week, 200 mile hike and I'm excited to go, but already missing home. :-/
Hey! I've been there! You called me once as I was leaving when Bob was in town for a hospital inspection. But sadly, I did not get to go on the playground....I do not remember there being one, actually. Good ice cream though.
Fun - I love those TUBES!
Post a Comment