Sometimes we get caught up in what the world thinks are big things - politics, world unrest, what movie is number one in the box office, who will win on American Idol.
These are really small things in God's eyes. The big things are finding time to spend with our children or grandchildren, finding time to listen to our neighbor or friend who is going through a hard time, giving the harried waitress a smile and a bigger tip that she really didn't 'earn.'
And in the case of the video below, writing a song and singing it to your 18-year old daughter who is dying of cancer. This is a hard video to watch, but, as I have said before, a mother's love for her child is the closest thing to God's love for us on this earth. This is a big, big thing.
3 comments:
difficult to watch, but inspiring..
Yowl! That is a Mom with tremendous courage and love. May she be blessed with strength and peace.
I couldn't watch the video. It said, "This video is private." :( I'm sure it was very touching.
Post a Comment