Today, Thursday, was our last full day at Seaside. Betty and I went down to the beach for the last time while Margie went to the pool. It was a good morning. Just as we were collecting our things to walk back to the house we heard a commotion and we noticed people were heading down to the water. Two guys down from us grabbed their fishing poles and headed out to the water. We noticed that the water looked darker close to shore.
It was a tremendously large school of small fish that stretched down the beach for quite a ways.
Here's a short video that shows it better than my pictures...
We finally had to leave the beach for the last time and this was our last view......
In the evening, we went to Nick's Restaurant where we met Bill and Noel for dinner.
Another good, and last, day.




3 comments:
you needed a net instead of a pole to catch those fish..looks like another beautiful day.
Oh I am so beach hungry! Great photos and video. I agree with Bob on the net idea.
Huge school. Wow. Glad you took the video.
Post a Comment