Friday, January 14, 2011

King of His World

From previous posts, you may know that we have a little wildlife park in our courtyard – hawks, all kinds of other birds, rabbits and antelope squirrels.

Here’s one of our antelope squirrels surveying his kingdom.  It would be fun to see the world as he sees it.

Antelope Squirrel Perching_01_640x433
Antelope Squirrel Perching_01a_640x456

Enjoy your kingdom O Ruler of All You Can See.

9 comments:

Jeni said...

aww he's cute! My dogs prevent critters from gathering around my place.

Keri said...

Maybe .... just maybe.... she is the Queen of His World! :)

TjandMark said...

I love it and wonder too what he thinks of his kingdom. I am sure he likes the bird food the 'gods' put out. LOL

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I think it would be scary to see what he sees....always keeping an eye out for something that might try to eat you.

Great pics. I'm glad the critters are keeping you entertained as you heal. :)

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

I used to call them targets, but now they just provide exercise for the dog..they are characters though.

The Wades said...

bobby d cracked me up. I liked that Dan--imagining from his point of view.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Those are great! I love the Sandia Mountain background.

Mark's Space said...

Great capture there. We only have red and grey squirrels here but they're always popular in the parks.

Anonymous said...

Bob's Mom feeds one in their yard that looks different from ours or yours!